Search This Blog

Saturday 25 May 2013

I'm Back!

Sketched Flowers - 2
Sketched Flowers - 1

It has been quite a while since I was last here. In the past month my family and I had all our possessions packed (due to the flood), and we moved to a new place. I am almost finished unpacking and organizing us into our new space. I have to say that while unable to make cards I was definitely having creative withdrawal!

Sketched Flowers - 3

As soon as my office was unpacked I set to work designing this new set. My Sketched Flowers set is not only my first set in my new space, but it is also my first attempt at using a sketch pen with the Cameo. I have to say, I am quite in love with the sketch function! Watch for more creations using sketch.

Sketched Flowers - 4
Sketched Flowers - 5




Sketched Flowers - 6













Sketched Flowers - 7





Sketched Flowers - 8


No comments:

Post a Comment